Set up by a team of experienced engineers, TECMOTION provides its industrial customers with a unique answer to their needs in terms of electric motor and drive controller.
First and foremost, beyond a full range of electric motors, TECMOTION offers a unique expertise that will optimize every single project and design tailor-made solutions for your application (standard or dedicated solutions). After a thorough analysis of the function, TECMOTION will extract optimal performance through extensive integration of both mechanics and electronics.
- Development towards export
- Creation of a third building on Vaugneray site
– 12 assistants
- Set up of an assembly line for medical products conforming to EN-13-485 standard
- Achievement of our first TECMOTION full solution
– ISO 9001 2008 certification
- Creation of a second building on Vaugneray site
– 6 assistants
- Setting up at Vaugneray industrial park
– 4 assistants
- TECMOTION launches its power electronics operations
- Yves Chopard and Stéphane Girard set up TECMOTION in Lyon
- Yves CHOPARD
- Business Manager
- Stéphane GIRARD
- Technical Manager / Quality Manager
- Jean Philippe EIMER
- Electronics Development Manager
- Electronic Development Engineers
- Mechanical Development Engineers
- Assembly Technicians
Research & Development
Our research and development department consists of an experienced team that masters all necessary skills to implement mechatronic solutions : Electric Motor, Electronics, Software, Mechanics, Plastics Processing…
TECMOTION enables you to access first-class means to development : pcb design made on an in-house basis, simulator software, mechanics CAD (Soliworks), rapid prototyping solutions (stereolitography) that ensure a fast and efficient reaction when it comes to validate proposed solutions.
Beyond the skills and means that are mobilized, TECMOTION also relies on an open and approachable R&D team that knows how to communicate with your own development teams in order to fully integrate the solutions proposed with your product.